The Political Experience of a Youth Leader.

Youths and Nigerian Political System: My Experience (1)

A particular political gladiator whom i wanted to consult in my community told me I was too irrelevant to win. According to him, " If they call those running for House of Assembly, so I'll come out"? He asked.

Well rather than feel downcast or demoralized, I smiled and told myself no need to stress myself visiting some negative minded stakeholders. My major business is to get to the youths whose future are toyed with and open their minds to the power we have to retake our future if we come together.

My fellow youths and young Nigerians, it's time to get deeply involved in politics and it starts by casting your vote for a credible youth or youth loving candidate.

Visit www.campaign.leoangels.com or https://www.facebook.com/leonardnwadikecampaign.org/ to follow my campaign

#Youth Liberation!
#Say No to vote buying!
#Vote character, capacity and courage!
#Vote Community Development!
#Leonard Nwadike for ASHA!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Atiku in a Fresh crisis.

Lekki Job Vacancy

Datforte is recruiting.